Monday, June 21, 2010

So It Begins...

Thanks to my wife for the cool , touchy Father's Day wish over the blog...

Met with Kelab Rakyat Malaysia Jubail ( KRMJ) President's Hj Hamzah last night... TOok us all for a nice mocha chocha latte frapuccino at Fanateer , done the arabian style... It was super sweet that I could not take it... It was totally different atmosphere here in Fanateer town, only arabic guys hang out here in all these nice n clean places.... No mamat bawang/mat kicap here at all!!

After a tiring waiting and a series of "melangut atas kerusi berjam2" , I finally got my medical check up results from this Saudi HR guy... Alhamdulillah, I passed it... Otherwise, we have not choice but to go back home... What a risky gamble huh?

Got my ID this afternoon.... Iqama is on the way... Hopefully, I can get it asap to initiate my family visa requirements..

A little work culture shock today....Met my Arabic Boss that interviewed me in KL... Nice guy... I was introduced to Reliability section, focusing on RBI and RCM stuffs to support MTBE and PP plants..... The majority are arab engineers with long and big beard + there is also quite a number of mat bawang, especially for the machinery areas...

Surveyed a couple of houses for a temporary residential areas, maybe 3-4 months, until my lovely family that I miss soo much are here.... Big and spacious, fully furnished for 3250SAR per mth... Most likely, all 4 of us will move in tomorrow insyallah...

If only my wife and kids are here now..I`ll be the happiest man on earth...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers