Saturday, August 7, 2010

Iqama is Ready Finally!

It has been a while since the last time I updated this blog. Schedule is getting hectic as more workload are coming thru. My boss is out for a nice 2 weeks vacation in London. Met him this morning and he told all the nice things about his vacation in london, all those places that I have walked thru with my wife, about 8 years back... Mmg bess kalo dapat gih sana balik to reminisce those sweet romantic memories zaman2 bercintan-cintan... hahahha

Alhamdulillah, after about 1.5 months waiting, I finally got my iqama, which means that I am not a foreign slave anymore. I am a resident of Saudi arabia... Somehow, as anticipated, they have mis-spelled my name, forgetting to include the "bin".

Things to do next with the Iqama in hand
1- Open a bank account with Riyad Bank
2- Process family visa >>> Stucked with my son's birth cert... Thinkplus salah translatekan nama....budak laki dia kata budak pompuan...siap jantina= pompuan lagih... sabar jer laa dgn thinkplus nih...
3- Book a family house with the company
4- Survey keta ape nak dibeli
5- Apply for reentry visa for balik raya nih...
6- Convert license to Arab licence
7- COunting days to go back to see my wife n kids...!

An Iqama is just a small green book, like buku hutang 555 tuh... with your picture and details inside in arabic... I had to get one of my arabian friends to translate it for me...

The holy month of ramadan is approaching... Grateful and can't wait... Insyallah, may Allah bless us all in this barkah month...We have to work only for 6 hours a day.... Isnt that amazing..? Starts at 10am and ends at 4pm everyday.... I think all companies in malaysia shud do the same...

Time for bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers