Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Training Arab Engineers

This week has marked the starting point where my work load + responsibility has increased dramatically .... Alahaiiii... baruu saja seminggu balik raya ... mood raya pon blum hilang lagih... wife and kids pon still on my minds all the time.... I was given another 3 engineers to train and help my work doing the RBI stuffs. Insyallah, we will have to meet the target by the end of this year. Need to speed up the productivity. One thing I have noticed about these pak arabs are that diaorang nih mmg lambat pick up sket and suke curik tulang. Anyway, I enjoyed transferring my knowledge to them. Best gak kalo jadik expert trainer and be in the training/consultant business nih... One of them said, " why are you working here? you should be a professor ! " hahaha.....

Bored to death with the current TV channels at this temporary house. Terus aku pergi angkut OSN network of 76 english channels, for my wife's and kids entertainment when they are here. The cable guy is installing the dish right now while I am writing this blog. Will update on this real soon..

Lucky Din !!...one of my housemate here has got one really nice 3 bedroom flat at royal commision area. We surveryed a total of 8 houses , satu2 reject until the last one.... Save the best for the last eh ? Nice area, near a hospital , park and mosque, groceries... This is called a flat but in reality, this looks like a very big apartment/condo in terms of space and build quality ... I really hope that Allah will transfer us to royal commission house asap, insyallah. Targetting in November/december timeframe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers