Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Our Travel Wish: Where To Go ??

We are planning to go somewhere nearby @ within middle east before going off to Malaysia this coming June. So, which will be the best destination available? Somewhere that only require us to drive as I prefer road trip nowadays compared to plane journey. I have a list of places that I wish I can visit while we are here in Saudi..... Dubai, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Turkey, Lebanon and list goes on :)

Given that hubby don't have that much vacation days left (saving for Malaysia's holiday) we will only able for a short and nearby trip. Now juggling between Dubai and Kuwait.... which one should we choose? One will take us around 10 hours of driving and latter merely 4 hours. But the 10 hours one offers much more exciting places and shopping venues of course! And now I'm busy doing some research and study of those 2 places..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers