Saturday, July 23, 2011

Flykidz Gymnastic

Early this month I enrolled Lana to a gymnastic class somewhere in Kota Damansara.  Unlike her first response towards swimming class, she insisted me to bring her to Flykidz everyday and for 'one hundred day'! (this is her fav term). Given the fact that this place is quite far away from Klang, I only register her once a week session which is every Thursday at 230pm for one hour. I love the colorful setting of the place and the size of the class. There will only around 5 kids per session with 2 trainers. Thus, they can focus on your kids well.

I first found out about this centre when I googled about gymnastic classes for children back then when I was still in Saudi Arabia. This centre has 2 branches in Malaysia, one is in Mont Kiara and one in Sunway Giza, Kota Damansara. Their classes divided into 4 terms in a year which started every Jan, April, July and Oct. Luckily when i register Lana for the class they are about to begin the new term, thus she has the opportunity to learn right from the beginning.






1 comment:

  1. SYOKNYE!!!! my house is only a few blocks away and we've never actually checked out this place. wonder if my boy would actually be interested in it.

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers