Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back to KSA !!

Fuyyyyooo.... It has been a while since the last time I updated this blog.... What can I say, hari raya vacation/balik kg was a superb one , although it was a really short one week. Time really flies when you are fully occupied with schedules, open house, visiting family and relatives. Thank god we managed to escape from all this raya routine for 1-2 days to spend some time together as a family.

Really excited when I got back to my home sweet home in Seremban 2 . Feels like I am back into my nest again. Don't want to even go out. Can't imagine how I am I going to rent out the house to somebody else when all of us are here in KSA in November. Certainly ,there were many sweet and hardship memories of me and my wife, putting all pieces together to purchase, renovate and stay there in that wonderful home. Will never forget all that memories. Buying , planning, surveying, renovating, searching and decorating your home is a very very wonderful experience.

Believe it or not, I am still having the jet lag after a week here.

Talking out house, my housemate and I are moving out to company family compound housing here this week. This is a temporary housing before we Have just finished transferring all of our stuffs from one place to another... Byk gak barang2 kami....! Gile aaa... ingatkan orang bujang tak banyak barang... hahhaa...

Will share some of our new temporary housing stories soon...! Need to catch some sleep now, esok nak jalan2 pi IKEA and pi survey kereta kat Al Khobar..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers