Monday, March 28, 2011

Dressing the pillows...

So.. akhirnya bersarung jugakla bantal kesayangan my hubby and kids. These pillows have been bare for about 4 months since we bought it at IKEA. Time tuh tanak beli sarung.. kedekut punya pasal.... :) sempat berpeta jugak la bantal2 nih sebelum disarungkan.

I googled the web on simple pillow cover tutorial and finally found one that comes with simple and clear instruction. It took me quite sometime before getting the rhythm as i'm a bit 'berkarat' as my sewing machine has been hibernating in the box since i arrived here in saudi.

I am lucky to have a ver understanding hubby who decided to take out the kids to the market just to give me my own time sewing without having any disturbance :) Luckily I managed to finish sewing just before they came back home just to surprise them especially the kids. And now I can feel great sewing again ....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers