Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Car is Here

Today, we are car hunters.... 4 of us went to AVIS car rental center .... Then, we have plans to carry out our first ever groceries as a new "family" with the new car....

Din, Rizal and me at AVIS center

Taking a very close look at this car... This is a brand new Nissan Sunny 1.6 Automatic Transmission, with just over 20km mileage... Basic specs with no alarm system...Wanna know why? That's because there is no theft here in KSA... One can even leave their car unlock in the middle of a busy city with nothing missing in the car... I wish Malaysia is like this!!

There we go.... at SAR 2550 per mth per car, for the next 3 months until our families are here in KSA insyallah... There can only be 2 registered drivers for this car... Din and Taufik are the lucky ones.... I cannot be the driver eventhough my US International licence is still OK, since my US driving license has expired in 2008... So, the International licence cannot be used... :) I will have to wait until I have got my Iqama before I can convert my Malaysian driver's licence to KSA license in Khobar...One mth to go insyallah...
We then went to Al Huwaylatt Mall and Panda for groceries...
This is the Honey that Din bought over at the Huwaylatt Mall... Extra strong and special honey from the Mountains of Apebendentah from Lebanon..The Pak Arab seller warns Din (my housemate) not to buy this honey if his wife is not around.... Very dangerous as his XXX desire will increase significantly !! hahahah......
There you go... Time to loose fat and pump it up dude!! Cheaper by RM100 here, compared with Malaysia...

All shops are closed at the moment of azan.... Everybody go to pray... Non Muslims would have to wait for the shops to be reopened.

This is the Panda a.k.a Giant or Tesco like what we have in Malaysia.. In my first observation, i found that the price is relatively higher than malaysia because everything here is IMPORTED!

Giant 2 story bookstore.... My princess lana jasmine will surely love this...You can find computers, laptops, accesories, GPS, cameras, playstation,etc2...

I better be ready for our trip to Dammam and Ras Tanura refinery, to jalan2 carik makan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers