Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cars or Cars....!

Waaahhh.... Was bloody busy studying daily for my upcoming API exam in December . No time to update this blog.. hahha...Everyday must study at least for 2-3 hours...

Anyway, I went out with my friends to pick up their newly purchased cars ,
Lexus ES 350 for just SAR93k - Harga kat malaysia RM430k
Honda Civic for SAR 33k .- Harga kat malaysia RM 120k

Crazy cheap huh? That's how much our government tax is all about. My car ? relax laa dulu... hahaha.... Here are the candidates...
-Honda Odyssey 3.5 V6
-GMC Acadia 3.5 V6
-Chevrolet Traverse 3.5 V6
-Chevrolet Tahoe 5.7L V8

I will wait for my wife to be here to test drive and survey... huhuuh.. Can't wait to have a car actually, since we have been blessed with a saudi license last week. We just converted it from Malaysian Licence, no need to go thru all the hassle of taking the lessons and driving school test!

That was a major milestone for taufik and rahman. owning a car is very important here, especially if you plan to bring family along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers