Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ramadan at KSA

Ramadan Mubarak

Alhamdulillah, syukur kerana dipanjangkan umur utk menjalani ibadah dalam bulan ramadan. The first two days of fasting here in OK...although we have to fast 16 hours in the peak weather of summer, where temperature is always above 43C + higher humidity. It is like walking next to an Air fin Cooler heat exchanger. Insyallah, Allah will make it easy for us.

Things that I miss the most in Ramadan in Malaysia are:
- Sahur with my wife . She will wake up earlier to prepare the food for me...Now that we had been using a maid for the past 3 years or so, things gets easier for her.
-Sahur with my family , when I was not married yet, mom used to cook ikan terubuk besar goreng panas2 belasah dgn nasik masa sahur... Mmg nanti berebut dgn bro ajit nak amik ikan cepat2...hahaha
-Sahur at my parent in law's ... Food is always hot and fresh. Mama always cook daging masak kicap and ikan tenggiri goreng panas2.... Wallamak...mmg mashuk !
- Breaksfast together with my wife at my home
- Breakfast ramai2 at Pulau Indah ... The food was like super good sampai makan tak abih2..
- Breakfast ramai2 kat Penang with my family.. Miss those mee , bihun and kuetiaw masakan mak
- Of course, tarawikh at our malaysian mosque where u can hear the pak bilal punya selawat ramai2... Kat sinih tak dak selawat2 semua... terus saja solat..

Smoga Ramadan kali ini dapat membersihkan hati anda mudah-mudahan amal ibadah kita diterima Insyallah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers