Monday, July 5, 2010

Picking Up

Not a good day for me today.... I was in a shock fever due to sudden temperature change...Office was bloody cold (around 12C) and the temperature outside was 45C . I was shivering in the office and was not lucky enough as I did not have my jacket on.....

I could feel my thermostat sensor on my back side of the brain tickling everytime I shivers .. These pak arabs acts normally like nothing is going on...

Work is picking up and time seems to be movin' faster now... Can't wait to get my iqama ready so that I can

Good news.... our KRMJ is organizing a trip to Madinah al Munawarrah this July 28th to July 30th... The president of the club is renting a bus to take us all there to Masjid Nabi for a Ziarah... Not sure whether they plan to stop over at Makkah for an Umrah or not.... I wish I have my Iqama ready so that I can tag along... :( Hopefully, I will get it before the trip is fully booked..!

Esso TA has officially started today.... My wife has to be onsite everyday from 7am - 8pm , for a month or so... I am very worried as she will be extremely tired with the onsite work and then, have to take care of my babies during night time at home as a mother of 3 ... But I know she can do it Insyallah...My prayers and support are always acoompanying her... If only I can be there during the TA....

Hope that she will be super vigilant and super careful during this TA kay sweetie? Practise SPSA and LMRA !

Miss my twins....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers